News and Announcements
Sorry everyone, conditions are too wet and don’t look like they will dry in time for the mixer. We are cancelled.
Have a great Spring Season!
It breaks our hearts to post that we lost our dear friend, Tom Cox, on Saturday after a lengthy battle with illness.
Tom’s Life Celebration is from 3-5 on March 3rd at Fern Bluff Community Center. There will be fajitas and feveritas.
For Tom’s full obituary, click the link below.http://www.beckchapels.com/m/?p=memorial&id=2162121&fbclid=IwAR36RpNnVzzYXpPcKF6i1QzpfsQLsHNhJb3HZIoz0QxZ7XmNgZYVYVZEHEo
RRTA Spring 2019 season for all leagues will run March 4th – May 24, 2019. Registration for all leagues will open online at www.rrtennis.com at 8:00 am, Saturday, February 9, 2019.
Some things to remember about registration:
- Look for the “Register Now” button on the left hand side of the home page. If you log on before 8:00 am, you may need to refresh your browser until the button/link appears.
- It is also time to pay annual RRTA dues for 2019. Be sure to also click on that button and place it in your “shopping cart”.
- Mixed Doubles players must register as a TEAM with the cost of both players for that league bundled into one transaction. Only one reservation is necessary.
- Please ensure when registering your partner that he/she pays yearly dues online as well. This is important because precedence will be given to a team with both members paid versus a team with partial membership dues paid. Sorry, that’s just how the prioritization for spots must be handled.
- If a league fills up, you should be asked to be put on the wait list. The Ramrod for each league will confirm if they can include you or not.
- Annual dues can be paid at any time — not just during league registration events.
All leagues are now in full swing at this time. But if you would be interested in subbing. Please feel free to sign up as a substitute for the league of your choice.